We updated manual. The installer for Windows has been added. Now, it can be installed as a usual Windows program. The updated program (ver. 1.0.1) is here.
We finished alfa version of GTECalc. The code has been verified with university code. There is an integrated help and separate manual in pdf format. It is free to use and download. The program is here.
We verified the calculation of turbojet engine/turbojet engine with afterburner with university student code. The results are slightly similar.
We finished the implementation of input variables verification. We are starting to validate jet engine calculation.
Gas dynamic functions have been implemented. We decided to integrate a new class to check all input parameters. Hopefully, it will not be long. The first structure was only main program. Now it is changing to
main program <-> gdf (gas dynamic functions), enthalpy (enthalpy calculation), inlet (inlet calculation), isa (atmosphere input calculation) and inputcheck (input parameters validation).
We finished to implement a turboprop engine calculation. Now, we try to optimize the code. Firstly, the gas dynamic functions will be implemented, after it we will start to optimize Save, Print, Export functions.
We started to implement a turboprop calculation and prepare the verification cases for all our implementations.
We implemented preliminary a turbofan with afterburner calculation. The current version has been updated to 0.3.2.
The following parts are preliminary implemented: turbojet, turbojet with afterburner, turbofan. Currently, we are working on turbofan with afterburner integration. The interface is partially done. The current version is 0.3.1.